Monday 29 October 2012

30 hours of flying to see my Rodeo




Well the day has finally arrived, it’s the 29th of October 2012 and I’m at the airport in Toronto awaiting my flight to Port of Spain.  It’s been a while since I last posted and many of you have no idea why it has been so long.  During the four months of hurricane season I was offered a job part in Canada and part in Africa.  So after 4 gruelling months I’m very excited to be ready to head back to my floating home my safe haven the place that will always be there for me my beloved boat Rodeo.  Ohh how I miss her, her smell, her curves and her lines.  
The plan is to work on her for the next four weeks, installing a much needed new watermaker, new autopilot and a bunch of other projects.  I’ll work 10 to 12 hour days and will do everything I can to be back sailing by the first or second week of December.  
You may ask whats next? Brasil? Panama? Europe? At this point everything is a possibility I shall know better in the next few weeks what the plan is going to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment